4 years of Sustainability experience, with a specialization in : CSR; Sustainability Reporting; Communications; Social Media; Reporting Frameworks
I am currently Marketing Manager
working for Wizness
(Internet Software & Services
Current Job Description 5 Things To Know About Me:
1. I am a French Sustainability Professional currently living in Paris and working for Wizness.com.
2. I believe Social Media and Sustainability have a lot of synergies and I’m passionate about how these new internet tools can improve CSR Communication, especially through online reporting and stakeholders engagement.
3. I have already lived in 4 different countries: France of course, but also China, Ghana and the United-States.
4. Thanks to my fiancé, I became a good biker and we traveled together from Paris to London & Paris to Bordeaux by bike...in less than 5 days.
5. I've been selected to join Al Gore's Climate Leadership Corps and I've been trained to give public presentations on climate change.
Professional Goals Help advancing the Sustainability Agenda
Awards & Achievements 1st Price for my Final Thesis about the role of China in the 2008 Food Crisis