30 years of Sustainability experience, with a specialization in : the environment, health & safety (EHS) software market. Experience as an EHS professional in industry and management consulting.
Director of product management for EHS software applications at Oracle Corporation.
• business needs analysis
• software evaluation and selection
• program management
• software implementation
• business process optimization
• strategic planning and marketing
• product and services marketing
• organizational change management.
Current Job Description Jill Barson Gilbert advises senior management in industry, software companies, venture capital firms and consulting firms. Gilbert is a thought leader on environment, health & safety (EHS) management information systems with over 130 publications to her credit. Leadership positions include past Vice President and Director of the Air & Waste Management Association, as well as member of the President's IT Task Force.
Professional Goals Help organizations to become more agile by leveraging information technology.
moving > business > ahead™
Awards & Achievements • Who's Who in America
• Who's Who in the World
• Who's Who of American Women
• Qualified Environmental Professional (QEP)
• Fellow Member, Air & Waste Management Association
• Past Vice President and Board Member, Air & Waste Management Association