Sustainability 24 is the day when Accenture places business sustainability solidly on the global agenda, by advancing debate and discussion with clients, local government leaders and stakeholders around the world.
The highlight of the day of activity is a live twelve hour interactive online global broadcast connecting with in person events taking place in Rio, Singapore and London and with individual keynote speakers, panel discussions, live chats, webinars, industry-focused debates and question and answer sessions with guest speakers from around the world.
Sustainability 24 Themes:
- Harmonious urbanization: Creating “Intelligent Cities”
- Technology: Driving a new era of sustainability
- Business: Unlocking growth from environmental impact
- Energy: Driving the new industrial and energy revolution
- Energy Access: Global and individual impact
Sustainability 24 will take place from 6h00 GMT to 18h00 GMT. Take a look at the sessions below that will be broadcasted live on May 23rd, 2012.