Lavola is a leading company working to develop sustainability services for society in the fields of communication, education, consulting and engineering, oriented towards our customers' needs.
Set up in 1981, it now has more than 25 years' experience. It currently has its headquarters at the Ecoedifici in Manlleu and it has offices in Barcelona, Vilanova i la Geltrú and Madrid. It is made up of a team of multidisciplinary professionals and boasts a track record recognised by the Government of Catalonia with the presentation of the President Macià plaque in 2006.
lavola's values are those of being a leading, innovative company, offering personalised service to its customers, guaranteeing the quality of its services and working from a sustainable point of view.
SustainabilitySustainability Website(s) or Pageshttp://sostenibilitat.lavola.com/https://www.facebook.com/#!/memoriasostenibilitatlavola?fref=tshttp://www.ecoedifici.com/angles/index.htmSustainability Mission Statement
The team of lavola is committed to ensuring quality and environmental and energy management in all our processes, in accordance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 i ISO 50001.
Similarly, we also integrate to the company policy and the daily activity the attainable social responsibility criteria and the fulfillment of legal requirements stablished in the field of occupational health and safety.
In this line, the entire workforce at lavola, led by the company's management, commits to:
• Working towards increasing knowledge of our clients' needs to meet their requirements and to ensure their complete satisfaction and loyalty.
• Moving forward in continuous improvement in the fields of quality, environmental management and energy behaviour.
• Contributing to society through social actions and sponsorship.
• Assigning resources to innovation to develop new products and services that answer clients' needs, even being ahead of what we need, keeping in mind the challenges and trends in society.
• Working to meet applicable legislation, as well as other commitments that are endorsed voluntarily.
• Working together and facilitating the relationship and communication between the staff to ensure that all people of lavola feel identified with the common project.
• Providing all information and resources to achieve the proposed objectives and comply with this policy.
• Managing the team according to the professional skills and becoming a high-level, properly trained, multidisciplinary, balanced and divers team, so it places us as leaders in our sector.
• Strengthening the sense of belonging of people and encourage the contribution of opinions, ideas and solutions to improve the management of the organization.
• Consolidating the establishment of the equal opportunities plan with the aim of working towards non-discrimination and assist in providing balance between work and family life.
• Addressing climate change by reducing and compensating CO2 emissions.
• Boosting energy savings and optimising energy efficiency in our installations, activities, products and services through the development of energy management system implemented.
• Prioritising suppliers and subcontracted companies that use renewable resources, have an environmentally friendly and energy efficient management of their facilities are certified and are located nearby our workplaces.
• Moving forward in establishing “buy green” criteria and ... energy efficient products and services, as well as act following good environmental and waste reducing practices. Promoting these sustainable criteria to all agents related to lavola.
• Maintaining an open collaboration and participation relationship with public administration bodies, the local community and other groups that are interested in our activities.
• Communicating this policy to our entire workforce and to anyone who asks us for it.
General ManagerKey Issues
- Employees management
- Improvement of our customers' sustainability through the projects
- Contribution to economic and social development of local community