Ideas that were once the basis of building trusted relationships have been stretched far beyond their original shape. Old dimensions are not just unrecognizable, they’re gone forever. New ideas and dimensions are forming including:
- Marketplace success defined by more than short-term profit – business and societal well-being are now inextricably linked
- Passive consumers becoming active, better informed contributors
- Simple promises replaced by complex realities
- Green as color becoming green as revolution
- Familiar, basic expectations replaced by higher, unforgiving demands
- Controlled communication overtaken by unrestrained conversation
And there’s one more.
Trusted partners are harder to find, but more essential than ever. Companies must keep their brands relevant, credible and authentic. The people you choose to partner with can help define who you are and what you stand for. An experienced partner will help you develop winning strategies that respond to the genuine needs and passions of stakeholders. Choose wisely.
At Cone, we understand the intrinsic relationship between Better Business and Greater Good, and the significant role it plays in Building Brand Trust. Helping you to navigate this is the most important value we create for our clients.
Boston, MA. USA
SustainabilitySustainability Website(s) or Pageshttp://www.coneinc.com/cone-cr-reportSustainability Mission Statement
Employees are a critical stakeholder for any corporate responsibility program and, at Cone, we are fortunate to have a team of passionate individuals who are dedicated to both delivering outstanding client service and helping advance our social and environmental goals.