Webinar: Sustainability Reporting and Management Best Practices: from G4 to Digital Reporting, What Smart Companies are Doing
By Chloe Pott on May 12, 2014
Available in ten languages as of April 2014, support for the Global Reporting Initiative's G4 guidelines is building among multinational businesses — including pioneers like Daimler AG, Nestle, UPS and Telefonica.
With its increased focus on materiality, many of these forward-thinking businesses view G4 as a stepping-stone to deeper stakeholder transparency and toward integrated management that automatically rolls up sustainability issues into corporate risk frameworks.
From G4 to Digital Reporting, what best practices can be learned from early adopters who are leading the way in Sustainability Management?
Join us for this hour-long webcast where our experts Guy Morgan, Director of Advisory Services at BSR, Guy Roberts, Partner at ERM, Heather Clancy, Senior Writer at GreenBiz Group, and Anne Himeno, Senior Solutions Specialist at Enablon, will explore the upcoming trends in sustainability management; how companies can use the G4 data collection and reporting process as a valuable framework for end-to-end sustainability management; and how to use technology as an enabler for reporting and to go beyond reporting to improve operational performance.
During this webcast, you'll learn:
- What sustainability reporting trends & challenges to expect in the upcoming years
- Why leading companies are moving toward integrated management and deeper transparency
- How to embed the G4 framework into your reporting process
- Best practices for reporting and for sharing information with key internal and external stakeholders
- How technology can enable the success of integrated sustainability management
Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
11:00 am – 12:00 pm CT (Chicago)
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET (New York)
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GMT (London)
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm GMT +1 (Paris)