The 6th Annual SDUK Conference
Over the past five years, SDUK has established itself as the leading national forum for discussing the challenges and opportunities around sustainable growth within a low-carbon economy. Join over 350 delegates from industry, central and local government - in addressing the key issues underlying the sustainability agenda.
Taking place in the impressive QEII Conference Centre, you will hear leading figures discuss the UK’s pressing issues, challenges and pressures involved in the sustainable development agenda.
The agenda includes:
- Phase 2 of the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme and how this will affect your organisation
- Driving sustainable development across government following the abolition of the Sustainable Development Commission
- Government energy policy including nuclear, renewables, smart meters and smart grids
- Opportunities for collaboration between government and business to support growth in key low-carbon industries and develop the green economy
- The role of science and research in providing the technology and methodology for sustainable development