Sedex Training Webinar
By Stacy Lloyd on March 4, 2013
Sedex B Member Online Training
Join us for a webinar on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM CEST.
This online training course offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively.
This 4-hour interactive course covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
Target Audience: This course is aimed at new users who have B Member access to Sedex. No previous experience of using the Sedex system is required.
Time & Place: Online Course, 20th June 2013, 8.30 AM - 12.30PM CET (GMT +1)
Fee: 125 Euros per participant. Discounts are available for group bookings (more than five participants per company), and for members of the Ethical Trading Initiatives in UK, Norway and Denmark. Please specify this when registering.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements