Sedex Global Training Programme, Norway and Sweden
By Clare Flannery on February 28, 2013
Ethical Training Initiative Norway are holding a New User training webinar for Sedex B members on Mar 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM CET.
This session offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively.
This 4-hour session covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
Target Audience: This course is aimed at new users who have B Member access to Sedex. No previous experience of using the Sedex system is required.
Time & Place: Online Course, 12th March 2013, 8.30 AM - 12.30PM CET (GMT +1)
Fee: 125 Euros per participant. Discounts are available for group bookings (more than five participants per company), and for members of the Ethical Trading Initiatives in UK, Norway and Denmark. Please specify this when registering.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.