9th CSR Summit
As Corporate Social Responsibility evolves from a ‘nice to have’ to a critical factor in sustainable long term growth, the CSR Summit returns in its 9th year with more case studies, discussions and networking to provide practical solutions to the biggest challenges facing CSR.
The 9th CSR Summit 2012 will provide a unique platform for CSR professionals in the region to learn and network alongside key stakeholders to develop and advance CSR in the region.
Featuring a practical and timely agenda that will enable you to:
- Integrate CSR strategy into business strategy improving value-added to the business
- Measure the effectiveness of CSR: Impact on the community and value to the business
- Maximise the positive impact of CSR programmes
- Gain management and investor buy-in to increase budgetary support and drive CSR
- Engage all stakeholders including employees and customers to improve reach and effectiveness of CSR initiatives
…including new features for 2012!