How brands inspire behaviour change
Economists, environmentalists and marketers are hotly debating the best way to get the public to adopt sustainable behaviours. Big business brands are busy moving the debate from theory to action. Reasons why a brand would encourage sustainable behaviours are well documented from reputational benefits to cost savings.
This Futerra masterclass will distil learning from the most effective campaigns to give guidance for your brand. We will give tried and tested tactics, case studies and share learning from participants.
This practical masterclass will focus on how brands can inspire change. We will use the 3 Ps of the behaviour marketing mix as a framework to guide discussion: product, persuasion and placement.
The session will:
• Give you an overview of the history of brands driving behaviour change
• Outline the theoretical underpinnings of behaviour change
• Showcase best (and worst) practice of brands inspiring behaviour change
• Equip you with the 3 Ps of the behaviour marketing mix: product, persuasion and placement with a particular focus on persuasion
• Demonstrate different tactics that simplify p messages, such as social proof
Who should attend?
• Brand managers/guardians
• CSR managers
• Sustainability managers
• PR managers
• Marketing managers