Webinar - Building CSR Commitment Through Stakeholder Engagement Panels
External CSR Advisory Council or Stakeholder Engagement Panel can be a vital business strategy component. These groups can help companies identify new opportunities, promote innovation, and mitigate risks. Join CBSR for a look at some leading practises in optimizing your use of Stakeholder Engagement Panels.
* Hear how Stakeholder Engagement Panels can further a company's CSR commitment
* Learn about the type and functions of Stakeholder Engagement Panels
* Understand the benefits and challenges of Stakeholder Engagement Panels for project planning and operations
* Gain some strategies companies have used to build trust and foster better relationships with their stakeholders
* Learn what to include when determining terms of reference and the logistics to manage an Stakeholder Engagement Panel
Who should attend this webinar?
* CSR practioners
* Communications Managers
* Stakeholder Relations Directors
Marie Jurcevic, CSR Advisor, CBSR
Chad Park, Director Programs and Strategies, The Natural Step
Jayne Russell, CRMP, Manager, Public Relations, The Co-operators Group
This webinar is free for CBSR members. Non members may join for $75.