Responsible Investing: Impact & Innovation
This event offers a unique opportunity to network with leaders of sustainable and socially responsible investing, and to learn about new approaches, trends and policy developments in the field. The conference will attract representatives of investment management and advisory firms, research firms, financial planners and advisors, broker-dealers, community development institutions and asset owners such as pension funds and foundations, along with policymakers and corporate leaders.
You can look forward to keynote and plenary presentations from:
- Al Gore, Chairman, Generation Investment Management
- Luis A. Aguilar, Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Janet Cowell, Treasurer, State of North Carolina
- Roger Urwin, Global Head of Investment Content, Towers Watson Investment Services
- Martin Eakes, CEO, Self Help and Center for Responsible Lending
Breakout sessions will address a wide array of topics including private equity and alternative investments, evolving interpretations of fiduciary duty, breaking down barriers to community investing, investor strategies for climate change solutions, and foundation approaches to sustainable investing.