Event will take place in Chicago, IL, Sept. 29 and 30th where attendees from leading North American Companies collaborate, learn and share Sustainability best practices and future trends
Chicago/Paris, Sept. 12, 2011 – Enablon, the world's leading provider of sustainability management software, is pleased to announce that its 3rd Annual Sustainable Performance Forum will be held on Thursday, Sept. 29th and Friday, Sept. 30th, 2011 at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, Illinois.
The event will bring together hundreds of sustainability leaders from 'Global 2000' companies to discuss innovative ideas and solutions for sustainability performance management, corporate responsibility, regulatory compliance, energy & carbon management, sustainable supply chain and more.
Attendees will share best practices during workshops and more than 40 in-depth sessions. An award ceremony and dinner will be held on the first evening during which Enablon customers will be recognized for their achievements in Sustainable Performance Management. Previous awards recipients include Nike, Timberland and UPS.
"The Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum has become one of the largest North American events focusing on the management of sustainable performance," said Philippe Tesler, co-founder, CEO Enablon North America Enablon. "This year we are fortunate to have such great organizations as the GRI, CDP and BSR join the Enablon users community for two days of learning, sharing and collaboration."
* Regulatory Compliance: Maintaining regulatory compliance across multiple facilities
* Incident Management: Moving from reactive to preventive event management
* Sustainable Supply Chain: Reducing risks and achieving compliance across the supply chain
* Energy & Carbon Management: From air compliance to carbon accounting and GHG reporting
* Enterprise Risk Management: Breaking down the silos of risk, compliance and audit
Best Practices in Sustainable Performance Speakers:
The conference agenda includes insight from industry-leading sustainability luminaries and Enablon customers including:
* Mike Wallace, Director, Focal Point USA, Global Reporting Initiative
* Zoe Tcholak-Antitch, Director, North America, CDP
* Kara Hurst, Vice President, Senior Management New York, BSR
* Michael Nicholus, Global Environment Director, Accenture
* Dale Sands, Senior Vice President & Global Practices Director, AECOM
* Tyler Stilwell, HSEMS Global Projects Leader, Cummins, Inc.
* Harry Chen, HS&E Director US, Direct Energy
* Sherri Ligon, The Fair Labor Association
* Julie Cournoyer, Corporate Citizenship Lead, Gildan
* Paul Baier, Vice President of Sustainability Consulting, Groom Energy Solutions
* Dan Strapon, Manager Global EHS Governance, Hospira
* Adam Rutstein, Compliance Administrator, EHS, Jarden Consumer Solution
* Greg Chambers,Director of Climate & Energy, Nike Inc.
* Mike Pisarcik, Director, Environmental & Safety Management Systems, Sara Lee Corporation
To request a press invitation, please contact Stephanie Leblanc: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found on the event website: www.sustainableperformance.com