Follow Ilim Gofra on WiznessView Ilim Gofra full profile and find other organizations on Wizness.
General OverviewIlim Gofra is a subsidiary of Ilim Group (the largest forest products company in Russia and Eastern Europe) through which the Company develops its corrugated business. The new plant with a capacity of 140 million square meters of corrugated packaging per year was commissioned and launched in th Leningrad Region in 2008.
The new plant is equipped with world class hi-tech equipment from leading international manufacturers with 4 colour flexoprinting:
- BHS corrugator working width 2500mm
- Processing line for large-size items
- 3 processing lines for American boxes
- Processing line for platen or rotary cutting
- Folder-glueing line
- Additional equipment
Own laboratory equipped with all necessary facilities which are annually checked.
Own high quality pulp kraftliner.
Service meeting international standards.
- brown or white lined three- and five-layer corrugated board of various brands with a wide range of flute profiles;
- RSCs with full-color print option;
- complex shape and design packging (pallets, trays);
- packaging for large-dimensioned products;
- corrugated box components.
Ilim Gofra today is:
- Leader in corrugated packaging production in North West – more than 23% of supplies with annual turnover more than 11 million m2.
- 6th place in Russia – more than 5% of supplies in total corrugated packaging production.
- Highly-qualified team.
- More than 100 regular customers.
- More than 200 workplaces.
Our customers are International Paper, Pepsico, Heinz, Henkel, Chipita, Carlsberg, Dirol, Cadbury, Nestle, Philip Morris International, LG, Kraft food, Heineken and manu others.
on Wizness to:
- Access Ilim Gofra Sustainability profile
- Stay updated with their actions
- Help them solve their challenges