Webinar: Understanding the EH&S Software Market
By Chloe Pott on August 5, 2013
As an EH&S professional, you’re facing a multitude of choices when it comes to selecting the information system that will support your initiatives.
Although a software selection process is never easy, you can draw upon some key success factors to make the decision.
To understand how to define the right selection criteria based on your business needs and market dynamics, join us for this exclusive webinar with Independent Analyst Firm Verdantix.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- Practitioners’ EH&S software preferences and usage across the market
- The main drivers and barriers for selecting and investing in these solutions
- Top criteria to consider for choosing an EH&S software and maximizing its value
- Practical evidences to make a valuable business case and articulate the ROI of a solution
Guest speakers include:
- Patty Satkiewicz, Industry Analyst, Sustainability at Verdantix
- David Hoffman, EH&S and Sustainability Specialist at Enablon
Tuesday, August 20th
9:00 am PT
12:00 pm ET
5:00 pm GMT