Ethical Sourcing Forum North America 2011
IMPACT 2.0 – Sustainability’s Power to Maximize Business Value
- Innovative Strategy
- Measured Improvement
- Purposeful Mission
- Actionable Solutions
- Collaborative Engagement
- Tangible Results
Learn how your business can drive sustainability with IMPACT with these six elements that start with strategy and ultimately deliver tangible results at the Ethical Sourcing Forum (ESF) North America 2011, March 31 – April 1, 2011 in New York City.
Join Intertek at the 2011 forum to learn about the latest strategies and tools for maximizing business benefits and get the answers to the following questions:
- What sustainability strategies can we implement today to achieve progress tomorrow?
- How can our initiatives be engineered to deliver at a greater level of impact?
- How do we address the systemic issues at the root of many of sustainability’s intractable problems?
- How can collaborative frameworks be restructured for greater effectiveness?
- Which holistic yet targeted responses fulfill both short and long-term goals?
You will also learn about:
- New metrics for measuring your supply chain sustainability footprint
- Incentivizing suppliers to comply with labor standards
- Moving the labor standards agenda forward
- Responding to multi-stakeholder demand for improved environmental performance
- New methods for correlating factory monitoring data and business value
Attend ESF North America 2011 to network with industry leaders and learn how they successfully leveraged the power of sustainability to maximize business value through a series of presentations, panel and roundtable discussions, interactive workshops and collaborative lab sessions.
Be part of the solution!