Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit
The only UK conference to present an holistic view of sustainable procurement and the role of the supply chain in more responsible business and government.
The Sustainable Purchasing and Supply Summit offers:
- The latest thinking on balancing environmental, social,
ethical & economic factors within your procurement and
supply chain strategy
- Expert insights into measuring sustainability, the new BS8903 - Sustainable Procurement standards and their application within the real world
- Numerous examples of best practice within the commercial, public and third sectors, presented by senior practitioners in leading organisations
- Practical advice on formulating a successful action plan and quantifying the benefits generated by its implementation
- World-class speakers, valuable networking opportunities, convenient location and a special showcase of innovative suppliers
This unique one-day forum is organised with The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), and provides senior executives with a strategic view of the impact of their procurement and supply chain operations on the environment and society as a whole.