RSB Event: Driving Innovation & Value through Responsible & Sustainable Business
By Chloe Pott on January 22, 2013
Responsible today, Sustainable tomorrow
RSB Event is business and value centred, focused on empowering you and your company with step-by-step insight on all aspects of successful CSR implementation; from Strategy to Employee and Stakeholder engagement, to Best Practice, Metrics and Reporting, to Communications and Future Trends.
Invaluable whether you need to formalise your policy or consolidate your initiative; be inspired by speakers and companies who are transforming and regenerating their business through CSR.
Sustainability and Responsibility are not passing trends; they are the philosophical and practical lynchpins of future business success. Join us for this vital event and secure your company’s prospects.
What You Will Learn:
A robust CSR strategy and the steps you need to take to implement it whilst ensuring economic success.
• How to gain a competitive advantage through integrating CSR and sustainability into company’s operations and strategy.
• How to build a corporate culture that reinforces sustainability and responsibility.
• How to create and measure sustainable value whilst ensuring economic success and ROI.
• How to capitalise on new market opportunities through new business models with corporate responsibility and sustainability at the core.
• How to embed sustainability into product, process and service development to address consumer demand with regard to a sustainable future.
• How to provide training and tools to engage and motivate employees in the sustainability journey.
• How to manage internal and external aspects of CSR and sustainability communication in a global company.
• And much more!
This event will be taking place in Barcelona, Spain on Oct 18 and 19, 2012.