Conference on Renewable Energy Law 2012: Market Design and System Transformation for a Renewable Energy Future
By Fabrice Reynaud on January 22, 2013
With the world's attention focused on the rapidly increasing potential and need for renewable energy, Lexxion decided to not only publish the Renewable Energy Law & Policy Review (RELP) but to also establish a new events series in this particular field of law.
On Thursday, 8 March 2012, the following two topics are on the agenda:
• Market Development and support and incentives for renewables
• Grid Development and system transformation
The event is organised in cooperation with the European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF) and the Brussels branch of Becker Büttner Held (BBH).
The conference targets the growing international community of
• renewable energy practitioners,
• lawyers specializing in this particular field of law and
• thought leaders.
Benefits of Attending
• Hear top-level experts exchanging their views on the challenges of the
renewable energy sector!
• Get updated on the latest developments i.e. regarding the Commission's
• Meet professionals from all over Europe and enjoy a great networking opportunity
just a stone's throw away from Brussels' European Quarter!
• Earn 6,25 CPD points for this event!
Lexxion Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
phone: +49-30-81 45 06-27
fax: +49-30-81 45 06-22