Sustainability Without Borders: How to Reduce Your Risks and Achieve Compliance Across Your Supply Chain
In the complex world of trying to incorporate sustainability within your supply chain it can be difficult to know where to begin. Supply chains are intricate systems with many components, which each present a unique set of challenges toward maintaining a sustainable business model. Leaders responsible for these challenges are recognizing the benefits of leveraging and tracking environmental and social initiatives. Please join Paul Baier, VP of Sustainability Consulting, Groom Energy, Kiku Loomis, Phillips-Van Heusen Director of Operations, Global Human Rights and David Hoffman, Responsible Supply Chain Specialist, to discuss best practice in managing a responsible supply chain and how to confront the challenges of a sustainable tomorrow.
What you will learn during this webcast…
- Upcoming market trends and challenges with creating a sustainable supply chain.
- How to identify the benefits & value of a responsible supply chain program and how to measure the ROI that is correlated to these initiatives.
- How to measure, track, manage, and report on Scope 3 emissions.
- How to reduce supply chain risks by identifying at-risk suppliers.
- Solutions allowing organizations to conduct audits, track noncompliance, monitor GHG emissions, and manage labor conditions within their supply chain.
- Kiku Loomis, Director of Operations, Global Human Rights, Phillips-Van Heusen
- David Hoffman, Responsible Supply Chain Specialist, Enablon
Moderator: Paul Baier, VP of Sustainability Consulting, Groom Energy